Friday, October 16, 2009

Writer's block


I want to thank the Seeker for the vote of confidence in me, although I am going through some"writer's block".
It's so funny that every time I used to hear the expression, I thought that it was just an excuse used by the writer, and I would question myself how it was possible for a writer to run out of words.
The fact is that it's more than words that go into a text, it's also feelings and sometimes it's hard to match the words with the feelings....
So, I apologize to my fan club and thank the Seeker for pushing me into the direction that I love so much, but at this time I'm going through "writer's block"

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that happens even to the bests as you!!!
    However that doesn't mean that you're not able to do it again.

    I'm feeling it with my outfits.

    Love you!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete