Thursday, October 29, 2009

H1N1 Flu


Never was the World as divided as it is now regarding a subject that is so crucial to everybody as the H1N1 Flu Virus. Public Health Agency of Canada came up with a pretty neat brochure, giving us instructions how to protect ourselves as well as our families.
The big controversy is the flu shot, that has the population divided in two groups; in favor and against.
I, personally, try to stay away from any flu shots, whatever type of influenza it is. All I have to say in my defense is that the further away I am from doctors offices, hospitals and walk-in-clinics, the healthier I feel. So why not keep it up!

1 comment:

  1. I also don't want any flu shots!!!!!
    Here the one they have to give is one that was rejected by the American FDA. They say it's like any other one... well I think they know if something happens people won't sue the government or the companies, as if it was in America.

    Lots of Vitamin C.....

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete