Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Friends are like balloons


I would like to share a poem that my husband sent me to work, when I was feeling a little down. The author is unknown.

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
Love the people who treat you right.
Forget about the ones who don't.
Believe everything happens for a reason.
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.
If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said life would be easy.
They just promised it would be worth it.

Friends are like balloons.
Once you let them go, you can't get them back.
So I'm gonna tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

Love you all!

4 comments:

  1. I love this poem.

    I'm going to tie you to my heart too, very very strongly.

    Love you, gorgeous!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá São
    Poema lindo e profundo embora em não concorde com comparação porque eu acho que os verdadeiros amigos são os que voltam depois de os largarmos.

    Bj

    O Viajante

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acho que o Viajante tem razao, embora se deva cultivar a amizade, por vezes os melhores amigos sao aqueles que nos surprendem nos momentos certos.
    Obrigada pelo comentario!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete