Sunday, May 24, 2009

CRUELTY


Cruelty is generally defined as the intentional and malicious infliction of suffering on another.
It can be described also as indifference to suffering, and even positive pleasure in inflicting it.
During last week's fashion contest at the Portuguese blog mini-saia, in which the readers can send pictures with their looks, so that among them is chosen the "Look of the Week" and latter on the "Look of the Month", that's exactly what I have observed -"Cruelty" as well as complete disrespect for another reader.
But what has surprised me the most was the fact that the owner of the blog has chosen not to interfere and has allowed the poor behavior displayed by her followers.
Here is a sample for your perusal: mini-saia, do you think that this beautiful person deserves any of those comments? I don't!
Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really touched by your post and right now words are failling... as tears are coming.

    Thank you so much, my dearest and sweetiest, for raising your voice to support me against all.

    I DO LOVE YOU!!!!!

    Big hug

    Thank you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. vote for The seeker on minisaia.blogspot

    ReplyDelete